Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 10

Today was a fairly exciting day! I went to see the WORLD reknowned PRADO Museo (Museum) with Simone and some other kids from school and had a blast! Although my feet did ache a bit because I wore flip flops instead of my Crocs (trying to coordinate).

This museum contains some of history's most well known artist's works including Rembrandt, Goya, Raphael, Bosch, Botticelli, and some original sculptures of Greek gods.

What a satiating experience to dine at the buffet of history! I always leave the table full!

Unfortunately we were not allowed to take photos of the art, so if you care to see, you need to book a flight.

However, I am starting to really enjoy the things Spain has to offer (other than cafeteria food!)

Love you guys!
----------------------------------
Friday
Our class visited the Spanish Supreme Court and the Assembly of Madrid. It was cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment