Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 4

Be good to your body, and your body will be good to you! After forcing myself to refrain from taking mid-day naps, and being in bed by ten, and sleep by 12, I have finally adjusted to the time zone.

I actually stayed awake in class for the first 3 hours, (the last hour was taught be professor Friedland, who sounds as monotonous as the Clear Eyes commercial guy so I slept out of boredom, not jet lag)

I am really excited about the trips I am planning to Morocco, the Canary Islands, Barcelona and Greece.

I am looking forward to having a great time while I am there.

In the meantime, I'm meeting some really nice people here on the trip from DePaul.

1 comment:

  1. Someone is really having entirely too much fun but I am glad you are enjoying your self as you travel the world! Stay blessed and strong!

    ReplyDelete