Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Madrid Day 3

While I still can't seem to stay awake in class, the weekend is fastly approaching and I am trying to determine the best use of my time here in Europe. Simone and Pamela would like to go to Portugal, which sounds like a great idea, however, I'd personally rather see the Southern part of Madrid, where the Moors live. I'd like to see the historic influence that they have left on Spain and understand the European effect on the Diaspora. I'd personally prefer to see Barcelona, Santander, Morocco, Greece, Rome, the Canary Islands, Monte Carlo, Italy...to name a few.

Feel free to leave some ideas in the comment section. I love hearing from my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Reese,
    Your time would be well spend in Barcelona, or Portugal. The Carnary Island is quite a ways. The are at the end of Morocco.
    Please do not travel by yourself.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete