Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Madrid Day 2



Today I feel much better. My leg doesn't hurt much and I have a bit more energy. Until I get to class. But its also so cold in there (even with my sweater) that my body goes into a hypothermic coma in order to keep me warm.

At any rate, after lunch (and a 2 hr nap) I decided to go swimming with the Simones. We had a blast.

Later, I went shopping at Tres Aguas (Three Waters) Mall with Pamela from El Paso, Texas. Had a blast! Bought a jacket... because its soo cold in class. (You know Europeans love their A/C!)

Then headed to dinner. I must say, the food on campus is GREAT. I don't know what makes it taste better, the seasoning, or the fact that someone else cooked it, and I didn't have to move a muscle. Either way, I receive three square meals a day and I am loving it! I don't have to figure out what I have a taste for, my chefs take all of the hard work out of eating for me!

After dinner, I headed upstairs to Googletalk with all of the people who were probably looking for me... the usual suspects like Granny, Mommy, Uncle Cedric...

No comments:

Post a Comment