Monday, June 23, 2008

Life is Like a Dream in Paris *(pronouced Pear-wee)

Welcome Back Friends and Family,

I am so glad you decided to join me on this journey through Europe. I've always wanted to visit Paris since I was a very young girl. And yesterday, the Lord graced me with the desires of my heart. I am currently in class, attentively listening to a fairly boring lecture. SO I will simply post the pictures, and let each one tell their own story. I look forward to your active participation on this trip. If you want to talk please feel free to email me, or chat with me, or call me through Google Talk. I'd love to hear from you.

Talk to you in a few.

Au Revoire

"Ma Cherie"

3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased you are having a great time! Now make it work for you Marsheri Amore'. Big ole papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking as beautiful as ever even miles and miles away. Hope you are having time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out! She is taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete